Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring is in Air


So its spring time again..I love this time of year because its the start of something new..The buds on the trees always make me feel so good..

Where I now live I get to see the trees blossom and flowers bloom..The pollen is a killer, it always gets my allergies going full blast..

There is a huge tree directly in front of my townhouse outside of my daughters window..The pollen coming off of the tree always leaves a thick heavy coat on the front door which is painted black, so it makes it look so dirty..My car is always tinted green hiding its true color which is gold..

I lived 2 blocks from Prospect Park..I loved to take walks around the park when the trees were starting to bloom..I thought the site of new life was breathtaking to say the least..

My walks would start off short and before I knew it I would walk around the entire park just so I could take in the sites..

I no longer live close to a park, but my neighborhood does offer a lot of great walking trails..

I took the kids out for a walk yesterday around the neighborhood, it felt really good to be able to see Michelles expression at all of the trees we were passing along the way..

She would stop and point and I would tell her the name of the tree and she would repeat in the best way she could..Mason just loved feeling the sun on his face..

I really miss walking around the park..not only was it great exercise, but it was also a lesson in natural beauty..

No comments:

Post a Comment